Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Childhood


When I think of games... I generally think of my childhood. I think of Crash Bandicoot, Gran Turismo, Kirby, Sims, etc. But there is one game that sticks out. One multi-player game that brought a family together and contradicting myself, hatred. The Gauntlet, is the very game I'm talking about. This RPG puts four characters or one player depending on who's playing in the mindset of what hell on earth would be. Players fight zombies, you get rewards, one has the option of choosing from several characters and there are cheat codes. The motive to the game is to collect 13 runestones and several shards to restore heaven on earth. Nonetheless, this game isn't easy, it can get really intense and help is always valued. Furthermore, this game doesn't have the best graphics but of my archive of games The Gauntlet is labeled my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment