Thursday, September 27, 2012

So that happened

I love the Internet because the dance videos you make in your friends basement of a Spice Girls make it to an audience of everyone on the face of the planet. I found two music videos in less than 24 hours about video games. They're ridiculous and awkward yet creative. Those who think Eliza Dushku is hot, you're welcome. The Starcraft one is just funny because any N*SYNC spoof is gold. Enjoy!



P.S. If you haven't noticed yet, I spend pretty much all my time on YouTube when I'm not playing games. So I guarantee cool videos in almost all my posts. There are some smart people out there with opinions about level design or who make epic LittleBigPlanet and Minecraft levels that can be seen in all they're glory in a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment