Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Friday

Between Amazon, Steam, GamersGate, Green Man Gaming, Origin, the Microsoft Store, XBLA, PSN, and any number of other game distribution platforms and sites like cheapassgamer and subreddits like GameDeals and SteamDeals, Black Friday can be a great time for gamers and a rough time for gamers' wallets. 

What'd everyone get this week?

I picked up Dark Sector for 3$, Zeno Clash for 1$ and TERA for 5$ (I know I'm going to regret the last one because MMOs are a gigantic time sink.)

Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. My cousin went shopping for video games on Black Friday but she bought the new Assassins Creed 3, which was $60. When did prices go up!?!? Looking at the new games coming out, I realized I'm way out of the loop.

    Cue sad trombone: http://www.sadtrombone.com/

    ReplyDelete