Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bungie's New Game

For anyone interested in the new game potentially named "Destiny" that is currently being worked on by Bungie, creator of the Halo series, check out this video from IGN.  The video includes some general details about the plot and some intriguing concept art.  It sounds and looks interesting and Bungie has certainly proven itself with the Halo series.  Personally however, I'm going to need more details before I decide whether or not to get really excited for this game.  I've included some of the concept art below.



1 comment:

  1. I always get a little bit frustrated with announcements like this because they choose the most bad ass photos to put and they generally ignore screenshots or game play photos. I know that the idea is to make the game look as sellable as possible to the outside community, but I would like a market trend towards showing more screenshots instead of just beautiful carefully worked on pictures. It's almost like how the food industry airbrushes and cosmetically alters the food that they put up for advertisements.

    ReplyDelete