Sunday, November 25, 2012

Top Diez



Another week means another post. This week I was looking for something to write about and similar to last week my mind continues to go into this blurry state. Nonetheless, I was on Google and I saw this mega-site where it featured the top ten games of all time. So, I clicked on a link – the UNIKGAMER – link and I found their top 10 games of all time. I do not know how credible this site is, however, the gamers seem to think the games below are  just 2 LEGIT and 2 LEGIT TO QUIT.
  1. The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  2.    Mass Effect 2
  3. Final Fantasy 7
  4.    Half-Life 2
  5.  Fallout 3
  6.  Super Mario World
  7. The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past
  8. Chrono Trigger
  9. Metal Gear Solid
  10. Portal

So 4 out of 10 of the games I am familiar with. This list is accurate as of February 2012. Do you agree? What’s your top 10?

4 comments:

  1. Only 4 of the games? :P
    I know all of the games at least by name, though I've only played 7/10.

    My top 10 would include, in no particular order:

    Final Fantasy X
    Halo 3
    Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
    StarCraft 2
    Portal
    Metal Gear Solid
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    Pokemon R/Y/B
    Super Smash Bros 64
    World of WarCraft

    I'm willing to defend that last one to the death - arguably the biggest MMO of all time (LoL is bigger but is technically a MOBA) and should be put in a museum as an example of human achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My top ten:

    Bioshock
    Portal
    Mass Effect 2
    GTA IV
    Red Dead Redemption
    Super Smash Bros. Melee
    Pokemon Yellow
    Skyrim
    Mardek
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

    ReplyDelete
  3. My top 10. I wouldn't say they're what I think are the BEST games, but they're my favorites.

    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Mario 64
    Pokemon Red/Blue or Silver/Gold
    Super Smash Bros Melee
    Rock Band
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion
    Fall Out 3
    Mario Kart 64
    Yoshi Story (shut up it's awesome)
    Mario Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might be closed minded but I could just live with Supers Smash for the rest of my life. That's not creepy right?

    ReplyDelete