Saturday, December 8, 2012

Video Games at U of M

I've put together a list of any classes that I know of that are specifically related to video games, in case you are interested in taking more courses on this topic. Here it is:

School of Education:
EDUC 222: Video Games and Learning

College of Engineering:
ENG 100: Gaming for the Greater Good
EECS 494: Computer Game Design

LS&A:
SAC 368: Video Games as Culture/Form
AMCULT 205: Race, American Culture, & Video Games

Art & Design:
ARTDES 372 Video Games

* I'm sure I've missed some so feel free to add on in the comments.

Also, we have our own Video Game Development Club called Wolverine Soft. More info can be found on their website: http://entity.eecs.umich.edu/

1 comment:

  1. Also I know this isn't a video games course exactly. However, there is a cool video compositing(greenscreen and 3-D rendering) course working with After Effects. It is taught in the art school in the Dude. The professor is great, so I would highly recommend it!

    Artdes 300.004

    ReplyDelete